About MichelleReiki Master Teacher Practitioner & Certified Yoga Teacher
E-RYT 200, YACEP
Reiki Master Teacher Practitioner
Certified Yoga Teacher
E-RYT 200, YACEP
Certifications & Experience
- Classical Hatha Yoga Certification (200-HR Hatha Yoga Institute, Colorado, 2004)
- Yoga Therapy & Ayurveda (300 HR, Sarasvati Buhrman, Rocky Mountain Institute of Yoga & Ayurveda, Colorado, 2008).
- Studio Owner, Harmony Yoga studio in Denver, CO (2006-2015) (Now Mudra Yoga)
- Reiki Level I, II & Master Teacher Essence Reiki Trainings, Colorado (2015-2018)
- Meditation courses 10+ years Lauren Skye of Inner Connection Institute
- 200-HR Yoga Teacher Training, Asana Instructor, Rocky Mountain Institute of Yoga & Ayurveda, Colorado (2009 & 2010)
- Co-Created & Taught 200-HR Yoga Teacher Training Harmony Yoga, Denver, CO (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Restorative Yoga Module, Axis Yoga, Denver (2015)
- Corporate Yoga Classes, Chipotle HQ, Denver, CO (2016-2017)
- Yoga Instructor, Zen Yoga, San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua (2018)
- 200-HR Yoga Teacher Training, Asana Instructor, Kosha Yoga, Littleton (2019-present)
Michelle’s main teacher is the recently deceased Sri Baba Hari Dass of the Mount Madonna Center in Santa Cruz, California. His practice is based in Ashtanga Yoga of Pantanjali, or The 8-Limbed Path of Yoga, including breath (pranayama) and meditation. He gave Michelle her spiritual name “Parmita” – Limitless.
Michelle has done extensive work in the Healing Arts & continue to evolve as a healer. She has developed Yoga Teacher Trainings, lead international retreats, workshops, and yoga classes.
Yoga Rocks the Park, Denver, CO 2010, 2011, Live Music by Gary Fishman, & 2012 Live Music by Shantala
ARISE Music Festival, Loveland, CO 2013 Live Music by Chuck White
Yoga with Live Music by Girish, Denver, CO 2014
Sonic Bloom Festival, Hummingbird Ranch, CO 2017
Past Retreat Locations
Black Forest, Colorado
Mandala Center, New Mexico
Mount Princeton Hot Springs, Colorado
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Whether in a private session, studio, or on a yoga retreat, her passion is offering classes that align you with your natural state of peace, ease & grace.